The aesthetic value of outdoor stainless steel sculpture
Stainless steel sculpture is a common type of modern sculpture with various styles. Therefore, many places in the city will choose stainless steel sculpture as the theme sculpture.
In modern decoration engineering, the application of stainless steel is more and more extensive. Stainless steel is steel that is not easy to rust. It has strong corrosion resistance and high surface gloss, and is one of the important materials in modern sculpture.
Stainless steel finish treatments are as follows:
1. Glossy or stainless steel mirror; 2. Fog panel; 3. Silk panel; 4. Corrosion engraving panel; 5. Concave-convex panel;
The interior design, outdoor space design and even urban design of modern construction are particularly vibrant due to the inclusion of stainless steel sculptures. What are the advantages of stainless steel sculpture?
1. Due to the advantages of light material, convenient production, and structural safety, stainless steel sculpture can more flexibly adapt to indoor and outdoor spaces of different sizes and scales. Dexterity, lightness, transparency and changeability are potential advantages that can be fully utilized in the production of steel sculpture art.
2. Through the movement, rotation, and wiggling of points, lines, and surfaces, extremely abstract dynamics and postures can be created. Abstract artistic language is the preferred application and expression of designers and artists, and the creation of stainless steel sculptures provides the greatest possibility for this.
3. In the display of new materials, new technologies, new processes, etc., modern stainless steel sculptures have the aesthetic meaning of "scientific and technological beauty", the light weight and high strength of materials, corrosion resistance, luster and structural safety, etc., are quite knowledgeable, exquisite.
4. In the big family of sculptures, steel sculptures are not only unpredictable in terms of momentum and posture, but also colorful and eclectic in terms of surface coloration, which all change with the surrounding environment.